Este site está em novo endereço: visite www.liaamancio.com.br para novidades e updates!

sexta-feira, abril 10, 2009

I'm in the brazilian nerds Hall of Fame for having written the truth about them

My personal philosophy courtesy of Shirley Manson of Garbage

6 years ago, I wrote a text about nerds and how they were cool and kinky and the best lovers in the world. The text was published in a couple of websites, inspiring lots of people to write their own 'ode to nerds' - also inspiring nerds to 'assume their condition'. Pretty weird.



I STILL receive tons of e-mails written by nerds who thank me a lot for understanding them. It's a little bit scary sometimes, they're way too passionate about their nerd-way-of-life. But that's how I became a 'celebrity'. Ha ha.

Nenhum comentário:

Se você gostou do que leu aqui, talvez goste de saber que agora estou em liaamancio.com.br.
Está interessado em e-books para seu desenvolvimento pessoal? Clique aqui.
Quer conhecer mais sobre óleos essenciais? Clique aqui.
Se quiser contratar serviços de marketing e comunicação, acesse www.lounge42.com.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...